I’ll admit it: I’m a podcast junkie. No joke I probably listen to at least three a day. Honestly, I couldn’t even tell you what music is cool anymore because my Spotify app is collecting dust. When I’m driving, running, and getting ready in the morning, it’s all podcasts, all the time. I’m fortunate to have blended my personal passion for health and fitness with my profession of publicity, and am always hungry to learn what the latest in the industry is. Here are my top picks of podcasts that you need to tune into:
1. Hungry for More with Angie Lee – Co-founder of the Wellness Business Academy and overall hilarious lady, Angie Lee has this fun and genuine energy, whether she’s doing a solo show or interviewing a guest expert. Covering everything from personal stories, strategies & tactics, to tips for building a business and living your best life, there’s hardly an episode of the show that I ever miss.
2. The Wellpreneur Podcast – Amanda Cook’s show all about digital marketing for wellness entrepreneurs has been on my playlist for well over a year. I’ve taken tips from her podcast to make money in my own business and get inspired by the stories of other industry pros. I’m also currently reading through her newly-released book, aptly titled Wellpreneur: The Ultimate Guide for Wellness Entrepreneurs to Nail Your Niche and Find Clients Online
3. Ask the Pro – Chris Dufey is one of my new favourites! I had the opportunity to interview him for my upcoming summit the Audience Attraction Formula and listening to him inspires you to remember that anything is possible. He’s living the dream travelling the world with his family, making a killer income and an amazing difference. Chris is all about mindset to create the life and impact that you want.
4. The Fitness Business Podcast – Wanna grow your business? Then tune into this show. Lovely host Chantal Brodrick interviews industry rock stars (disclaimer: I was on this show so ya know, maybe I think quite highly of its guests!) to share ideas, strategies and insights to propel your business forward.
5. The Lucky Bitch Podcast – Get Rich Lucky Bitch was one of my favourite books in 2016 and how I only found out about Denise Duffield Thomas’ podcast just a few days ago is beyond me. But in any event, I love the bite-sized episodes that are usually less than ten minutes long when I’m on a quick commute and need a daily dose of money mindset inspiration. If you’re not already a little ‘woo woo’, you’ll start swinging that way with DDT’s tips on manifesting everything you want in your life.
Is getting interviewed or featured on a podcast on your personal wish list? I can show you how to do it! Click here to check out my five day challenge, Pitch to Podcast: How to Get Featured on the Podcasts Your Target Client is Listening To.