As Heard On:
Pitch to Podcast 5 Day Challenge
How to Get Featured on the Podcasts Your Target Client is Listening To.
Grab your spot… For FREE!
Have you ever been a teeny bit jealous (okay fine, TOTALLY jealous) of your competitors getting heard and making waves across iTunes, Stitcher Radio, and Soundcloud?
Now it’s your turn.
Getting featured on top podcasts means:
- Free visibility for your business
- Credibility as an expert in your industry
- A total advantage over your competitors
This 100% FREE 5-day challenge comes directly from my 10+ years as a publicist for health, fitness, and wellness businesses, ranging from homegrown start-ups to international, multimillion dollar corporations.
In less than 10 minutes a day, I’ll teach you how to figure out exactly what podcasts your target audience is listening, how to find the right hosts, and how to pitch so you get heard.
Don’t have a ton of money to spend on Facebook promotions, fancy marketing strategies, or ads in newspapers and magazines? Getting interviewed and featured on podcasts is a FREE way to get exposure to thousands of potential clients.
The strategies that I teach in this challenge will take you from process, to pitch, to podcast.
Here’s the good news:
- You don’t need to hire a high-powered publicist
- You don’t need to figure out how to launch your own podcast & grow a following
- You don’t need any previous podcast experience at ALL to get started
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to pick the perfect podcasts that your ideal client is listening to
- My three-step listening process to get a solid grasp on the show’s format
- How to find, follow and engage with the show and its host to position yourself for a ‘yes’
- How to craft the perfect pitch
- How to (and how not to) follow up