AND I WANT YOU TO STOP CHASING CLIENTS.
AS FEATURED IN:
Your passion is to help others live a life full of vitality.
And you’ve taken a chance, leaving cubicle land, to launch a business that gets people fit and healthy. But you’re struggling to get people in the door and it’s hard to keep up with the bills. You’re tired always being on the hunt for new clients.
All the marketing, visibility, and publicity strategies you’ve tried aren’t working the way you’d hoped. You need someone to help you get seen, get clients, and get paid.
I'm Lisa Simone and I'm a visibility strategist for health, fitness, and wellness pros.
My passion is getting business owners in front of their target clients in a BIG way.
I’ve spent more than 10 years as a publicist for health, fitness, and wellness businesses, ranging from homegrown start-ups to international, multimillion dollar corporations. From fitness DVD shoots in Hawaii and Puerto Rico, to gracing the stage after Jillian Michaels at IDEA World Fitness Convention, to being published in every major fitness trade publication, I know how to get hundreds of thousands of eyes on your biz.
Let me assure you - I’ve been in your Nike shoes, and I get where you’re coming from:
- I spent five years as a personal trainer, boot camp instructor, and kickboxing instructor
- I’ve struggled with filling up my fitness classes to make a barely-liveable income
- I’ve wondered how in the heck I’m gonna pay my bills (may or may not have totally missed a few, whoops)
- I’ve been terrified that I’d have to give up my passion to help people live healthier lives and go back to an awful boring, beige cubicle desk job
- I’ve been scared to put myself out there, have fought with my imposter complex, and thought ‘Who do I think I am to go on TV or be in a magazine and talk about fitness? I bet other trainers know wayyyyyyyyyyy more than me!’
And then came my turning point.
I figured it out.
I filled up my classes.
And I've never looked back to boring coporate job land.
Through my Done-For-You visibility strategies, Stand Out & Sell Out private coaching, and Get Seen, Get Clients, Get Paid Collective group program, I help my clients:
- Identify and secure media opportunities (that are mostly FREE!) in magazines, newspapers, online, on TV, podcasts, and more
- Find and develop relationships with high-profile TV producers, magazine editors, newspaper journalists, bloggers, and podcasters
- Grow from six-figure start-ups with a handful of locations to multi-seven figure businesses with 100 franchises across the country
- Secure speaking engagements in front of their target clients and their esteemed industry colleagues
- Build award-winning businesses collecting accolades including: Best Fitness Club, Profit W100, Profit Hot 50, Best Small & Medium Employer, Top 20 Entrepreneurs Under 30, and Top Choice Awards
To learn more about how I can help your business thrive, click here.
And if you want to know more about me and how I got here, here are five random facts about me:
- In grade 10, by October I was advised to drop out of math and take gym instead to keep my average up. If only I could have told my parents then that it would work out in the long haul!
- Ever since I was six I knew I wanted to be involved in the media one day, but never wanted to be an editor, producer, journalist or host.
- The first time I was published in a magazine was in Teen People (remember that one?) when I was 12 years old.
- Okay fine, I’ll admit it – I got into PR because Samantha Jones from Sex and the City made it look super fun and cool!
- Before specializing in health, fitness, and wellness, I did PR for fashion and beauty, flitting around backstage at fashion shows, dressing celebrities, and interning in the beauty department of a fashion magazine, Devil Wears Prada style.
The Official Bio:
Lisa Simone Richards is a PR & media strategist for health, fitness, and wellness entrepreneurs who want to go from unknown and underpaid to standing out and selling out. She’s here to show you how to get seen, get clients, and get paid and how to get off the hamster wheel of chasing clients and instead magnetically attract them to you. When she’s not shooting national TV segments or working with editors on magazine features, you can find her swinging a kettlebell, getting her zen on at hot yoga, or shopping at her local farmer’s market.